The Free Clinic serves people who meet all of the following criteria:
• Resident of Harrisonburg City or Rockingham County
• Adults, 18 years and older
• Do not have or qualify for any type of medical insurance, including Medicaid and Medicare
• Have a household income (before taxes) that is 200% or less of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
• United States Legal Resident or Citizen
The Free Clinic will provide services to all who meet the criteria outlined in this policy without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion, language capability, gender, age, or disability.
Please visit our “Eligibility” page for more information.