Ways to Give
Financial donations are used to cover the operating expenses necessary to support thousands of medical visits and medications for our patients.
- Donate Online – Use your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit or debit card, or donate through EFT Direct Payment from a checking or savings account. Click on "Donate Now" in the upper right corner of your screen to set up a secure one-time or recurring gift.
- Donate by Mail – You can mail your donation to the Free Clinic at 25 West Water Street, Harrisonburg, VA 22801
- “In Memory of” or “In Lieu of Flowers” – When a loved one passes, choose to have family and friends make a donation to the Free Clinic rather than sending flowers. We will send a personal thank you to each donor and send the family a list of donors.
- “In Honor of” – Make a donation to commemorate a holiday, birthday, wedding or other special occasion. Your honoree will receive a card notifying him or her of your gift.
- Support the Kentucky Derby Party – This fundraiser will be held on May 12th at Hotel Madison. You can support our annual fundraiser by buying tickets, a table, becoming a sponsor or donating to the silent auction. Please contact Baker Garber at (540) 437-4961 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Gifts of Securities – A gift of securities held for more than one year can provide significant benefits to you as well as the Free Clinic. If you are interested in donating securities, please contact Keith Gnagey at (540) 437-1800, ext. 123, or email@example.com.
- Matching Gifts – Many companies offer matching gift programs and match contributions dollar for dollar or better. Please check with your employer about its matching program.
- Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP) Tax Credits - NAP tax credits are availabe for qualified donations. Contact Keith Gnagey at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Sponsor a Patient - You can sign up to sponsor a patient by giving monthly. Click on "Donate Now" and choose monthly as the donation frequency.